Nous utilisons des cookies pour vous garantir la meilleure expérience sur notre site. Si vous continuez à utiliser ce dernier, nous considérerons que vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies.Ok
How to Implement Floodlight Tags
How to Implement Iframe and Image Tags
1. Insert the Floodlight tags between the and tags, as close to the top of the webpage and the opening tag as possible. This will help ensure that the Floodlight request is sent to Campaign Manager even if the user presses "Stop" or navigates away from the page.
2. To defeat caching and ensure accurate counts, you need to insert a numeric value for the ord= parameter. The value cannot contain semicolons or special characters.
For standard Floodlight tags, use a random number. For unique user tags, use a constant value. For sales tags, use an order confirmation number.
Unique user tags also require a random number as the value of the num= parameter.
3. Insert device IDs into dc_rdid to enable in-app conversion tracking.
4. Choose the "Secure Servers Only (https)" option if the Floodlight tag will be placed on a webpage hosted on a secure server. This option changes http:// to https:// in the Floodlight tag. If this change isn't made, Floodlight data will not be captured, and certain browsers will display a security warning.
About the Global Site Tag
The global site tag sets new cookies on your domain, which will store a unique identifier for a user or the ad click that brought the user to your site. You must install this tag on every page of your website. Learn more at https://support.google.com/dcm/partner/answer/7568534
How to Implement the Global Site Tag
1. Insert the global site tag between the and tags.
2. The global snippet should be placed on every page of your website. If you’ve already installed a global site tag on your website, just add the “config” command to the global snippet.
3. The event snippet should be placed on pages with events you’re tracking, after the global snippet.
Start of global snippet: Please do not remove
Place this snippet between the and tags on every page of your site.
Start of Floodlight Tag: Please do not remove
Activity name of this tag: Pixel Interfel _Générique_nov19
URL of the webpage where the tag is expected to be placed:
This tag must be placed between the and tags, as close as possible to the opening tag.
Creation Date: 11/20/2019